June 6, 2008

Share Your Quit Smoking Success Story


As the COPD guide for About.com, I am currently looking to interview several individuals who have successfully quit smoking for at least 2 years or more. The goal is to post the best interview on my website at www.copd.about.com.
If you have a great success story to tell about quitting, please email me at copd.guide@about.com and I will send you the list of interview questions. Only your first name will be posted with the story on the site. May the best quit smoking story win!

2 comments:

Grant Golden Opportunity said...

Get your free traffic -No Cost
One Million FREE Guaranteed Visitors
Google FREE Guaranteed Visitors

FREE Get Website Traffic eBook

Eaze Directory Submission Software

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!