June 9, 2008

COPD and Exercise: Walking Your Way Toward a Healthier You



If you have COPD, your exercise tolerance is probably not what it used to be. In fact, you may find yourself short of breath just walking across the room. Low impact exercises, such as walking can help the body utilize oxygen more efficiently which awesome news for those with COPD!


Discover more about the health benefits of walking, and how it can help people with COPD lead a better life in my latest article on About.com:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Alisha from Wowzio, and I'm excited to tell you about our new widget platform that helps bloggers increase readership by providing engaging widgets containing your blog's rich content. You can check out widgets customized for your blog here:

Wowzio Widgets for your Blog

I wanted to reach out to you to ask for your feedback on these widgets (feel free to install them on your blog, if you feel they are a good fit). I'm sorry for leaving this message via a comment, it's not at all our intent to spam you ( which is why i'm leaving this comment on an older post and you can always remove this comment ). Again, we would love to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
Alisha Wright
alisha.wright1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad my husband gave up smoking. He hasn't had a cigarette in 15 years. He did it all by will power too. He just decided one day to stop and that was it. He was murder to live with for a few weeks, but now he's OK, apart from the fact he's put weight on. Hey-ho!

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!