January 27, 2008

Lowering Your Cholesterol and Other Benefits of Hearty Lima Bean Soup

In the cold, drudge of winter, this delicious, hearty Lima Bean Soup recipe is just the ticket for warming your soul!

Beans are low in fat, while high in protein and fiber, and can help to fight cancer and lower your blood sugar if you are a diabetic. They will also help to lower the risk of heart disease!


Make sure to visit my hubpages for my delicious Lima Bean Soup recipe and learn more about the benefits of eating beans!

1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!