January 24, 2008

How to Prevent Bed Sores


If you are caring for a bedridden family member or friend, you should know that, due to immobility and other factors, they are more prone to acquiring bed sores. Bedsores, also known as decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, can be prevented by taking daily precautions to avoid them.

I have just written a great new article on EHow entitled How to Prevent Bedsores, and would love you to take a look! Click
HERE to visit my article now, and don't forget to leave a comment. I appreciate your support!

1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!