March 15, 2009

Discover Your Real Age - The Results May Amaze You!

Yesterday, a friend of mine called and said she was down in the dumps. When I prompted her as to why, she told me that she had just discovered that her real age was in essence, 8 years older than she really was. When I asked her how, pray tell, she figured that out, she told me that she had just taken a rather lengthy quiz at RealAge.com which examined her physical and mental health history, as well as her health habits, fitness level and a few other things. She then encouraged me to take the quiz myself, which I did. And, you know what - I am actually 11 years older than I really am - and I am a nurse. Now, I am happy to say that I am bummed out too!

What I liked about taking the quiz, was that after you are done, they e-mail you your results, along with a host of valuable tips to help reduce your real age to a younger one. So, go ahead, take the plunge and find out what your real age it today!

And, be sure to leave a comment letting us know what your results were:

Find Out Your Real Age

1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!