May 13, 2008

Lose Weight With Negative Calorie Foods


Have you heard of negative calorie foods? If you haven't, don't worry, you are not alone. Negative calorie foods require the body to use more calories during their digestion, than the foods acutally contain.
For your dieting pleasure, I have put together a weight loss plan that can super-size your fat burning potential. With my plan you can safely lose an amazing amount of weight in a short period of time.
You can check out the article here:

How to Lose Weight With Negative Calorie Foods
Please be sure to leave a comment here at RN ONline to tell use what you think!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have just started a negative calorie diet. I still exercise a little but I'm not taking in a lot of protein so I'm not lifting like I usually do. To supplement with protein I am eating a can of tuna everyday and a spoon full of peanut butter and almonds to get some extra protein and fats I need as well as my whole food nutrients supplements to make up for some of the vitamins and minerals lost.

Debbye Jean's Vegan Diner said...

Thank you so much. Very useful information. Please share your progress with us!

Anonymous said...

Hi thanks for putting it up. I am trying it and adding an antioxidant drink as high antioxidant levels boost the immune system and give boundless energy and endurance levels and I get this from purple which is reportedly the strongest anitoxidant punch ever! and all the celebs are having it too and can mix it with smoothies which is the best! If you want to try it out and find out more about it on www.drinkpurple.com , try it and let me know.