May 24, 2008

Do You Suffer From COPD?



If you have been diagnosed with COPD, or you think you may be at risk for developing this lung disease, I have great news for you! I am the new COPD guide for About.com and have spent the last couple of months preparing my site for the public! Well, it is finally done. If you are looking for a wealth of valuable information about COPD, including the definition of COPD, risk factors and causes of COPD, symptoms of COPD, treatment and prevention of COPD and much more, be sure to check out my new guide site at

www.copd.about.com

Would love if you joined in my forum discussions and signed up for my free weekly COPD newsletter. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!