April 1, 2008

How to Stop Bed-Wetting


Children should never be punished for wetting the bed. To do so could cause emotional scars that may follow a child into adulthood. If you have sought medical attention for your child's bed-wetting problem and there is nothing physically wrong, there are some methods available that may help you to solve the problem and reduce the frustration both you and your child may be experiencing. To read more about bed-wetting cures visit my latest article on EHow:

Please don't forget to leave a comment and vote!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daughter started wetting herself again the same week we brought her little sister home...I wonder what is going on there. (Sarcasm)

bed wetter parent said...

The author is very correct, it is not a good idea to punish or humiliate a child for bed wetting. They will not respond so well to giving up if they are hurt and punished by being told off.
Work with them to fix the problem, my experience in this field suggest a bed wetting alarm is best.
All the best to all parents on this matter.

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!