March 20, 2008

How to Cure Bad Breath


If you have ever wondered if you have bad breath, you probably do! Garlic, onions, hot peppers, fish, cheese......all these foods have one thing in common, they have essential oils in them that cling to the plaque on your teeth and cause your breath to smell rank! Never fear however, as RN ONline has come to the rescue. I have just published a new article on Hubpages on how to cure bad breath forever! Be sure to read it here:

How to Banish Bad Breath

As usual, please leave me a comment, you do not have to be a member to do so. Thanks for your continued support!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

in indonesia we said SEMANGAT

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!