February 5, 2008

RN ONline is Getting a Makeover!

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know to check back often in the next few days, because RN ONline is getting a makeover! Yes, that is right, a whole now look will adorn my blogsite and you won't believe how fabulous it is going to be! I am bringing a new topic to the table, if you will, as well! We are going to be talking a lot more about SEX this month because of Valentine's Day! If you have any problems in the bedroom, or questions that you may be too embarrassed to ask your doctor, by all means, ask a nurse and please email me. RN Online would love to help you resolve your sexual health issues. I have featured articles that will focus on sexual health that will appear each week during February. Here is a list of some of them:


1. Symptoms of Male Menopause

2. Vaginal Orgasms: Can Women Have Them?

3. Mutual Masturbation: Enhance Sexual Intimacy

4. Herpes: How to Tell your Lover You Have Them

5. Top 5 Birth Control Methods


Stay tuned, you won't want to miss these hot topics during this special month for lovers!

1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!