February 25, 2008

4 Risk Factors of COPD that are Preventable


If you have ever seen someone die from respiratory distress secondary to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), it is something you will probably never forget. While there is a genetic component to the disease, there are a variety of risk factors of COPD that can be eliminated to avoid developing symptoms.
To read more about the devastating effects of COPD and learn how to reduce risk factors, see my latest article published on AC:


3 comments:

Bruiser said...

Thanks for letting me interview you. You're blog was a great topic for my paper.

Best regards,

Brad

Debbye Jean's Vegan Diner said...

You are welcome and good luck!

A said...

Hello!

I am doing a project on COPD. I would just like to talk to a sufferer of COPD and ask the following questions, and I wonder if you may be able to help? If not, many thanks for reading this... I found your post on google so wasn't sure!

The questions I've got to answer are:

How has your condition changed over time?

What were your first thoughts when diagnosed?

Was support offered to you? What support did you need?

Looking back, could anything have been managed differently?

How do you feel now about your diagnosis? Has the condition changed your life?

How has it affected people in your life?

What are other people's perceptions of your condition? Do people behave differently to you now?

What has been the consequences of having the condition; and what has been the most difficult part?


Phew!
Many thanks in advance,

asoni3203 :P